Tuesday, May 17, 2016

DIY Ice Cream Without A Machine!

I love making ice cream at home and I was recently kind of bummed cause my home ice cream maker just stopped working! I've had it for about 6 years now and it gets a LOT of use during the summer, so I guess that it wasn't really that much of a surprise.

But - since it was late and Wal-Mart was closed - what was I gonna do? I wanted ice cream and I wanted it now! Well....I learned that you can actually make it without needing a machine! How cool is that?

The bad news is that it takes longer and you have to be more hands on with it. The good news is that it is still tasty ice cream.

Check out the video below that I used on how to do make my ice cream treat without a machine. It just might save your neck one late night too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment